Friday, October 11, 2013

Post-Rain Aliso Creek Hike

Finn: There was a giant pile of wood chips. We climbed it up!

Photo by Finn
















Clark: I saw an old farm machine.

Photo by Clark
















Finn: We ate snack at a bench.

Photo by Clark
















Clark: I took a picture of a plant and covered it with a giant octopus.

Photo by Clark
















Finn: The planks were on the walls. The planks were for getting across. One plank was stable and one plank was moving a little bit. We just fixed it, but dad's socks got wet. Daddy carried us across.

Photo by Clark
















Clark: I went through super sticky silly mud.

Finn: I drew my name in the mud. I was drawing a monster.

Photo by Daddy
















Clark: I collected bamboo to bring home and make a flute.

Photo by Daddy




















Clark: pail88h8uhujjirefv5rdfimiuh

Finn: erf                     hg                   dfhy

3 comments:

  1. Clark & Finn,

    It was wonderful to see pictures of your big adventure.

    Clark, that is a very big stick. Are you going to make a really big flute?

    Finn, it's fun to play in the mud. I bet you made an awesome monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Scott. Thanks for the comment! I don't thing the boys really "got it" but I wanted to say that was cool.

    And Finn said (in an effort to clarify - and thank you for your comment, I think), "it was a minecraft monster! Thank you."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun. Keep blogging with 'em. They'll get it eventually! Looks like you guys are having fun and that's all that really matters.

    ReplyDelete