Friday, November 1, 2013

Recent Adventures

Diving Board Pool

Daddy: We just got back from the pool, and it's time for us to blog about some recent adventures that didn't make it here yet. There's more to catch up on, but this is a start...

Clark in The Sea Training Piranhas. 
Finn: We got wet. Then we got dry at home. Then we had some candy and we became candy monsters! Daddy was playing a candy monster game.


Wagon Wheel Canyon Hike

Clark: I wanted to make a house out of the hollow tree I saw. I walked in it.

A Hollow Tree
Finn: There was a bird flying and I wanted to catch it, but it was too fast.


Scratch

Clark: I made blaze go into his rocket ship. My rocket had a tail fin and fire... actually there's dynamite in it and a little thing blowing up dynamite. Then it flies. When he hits the gas pedal a thing goes down and blows up the dynamite.
Where's my Minecraft Ship?
Finn: I got a minecraft guy in Scratch. Then I made him say, "where's my minecraft ship?" We went tooka dun dun ta dun. Then when I tapped on it, it said, "here's my minecraft ship."

Clark: Next time I play scratch I will make an awesome video game.



Next Time

Clark: I want some silly stuff.

Finn: When we open blogger can we do story time?

Daddy: Sure, next time we blog, we can make up a story...

No comments:

Post a Comment